Does belonging to a marching band count as a "Foundation, Club, Party, or Society" under Part 9 of the N-400?

Asked 11 months ago - Knoxville, TN

Going over my N-400 application, and in Part 9 it asks for a list of "Foundation, Clubs, Society's, or Party's". I was a member of a volunteer marching band in Canada from middle-school till a few months before coming to the US. Does that need to be listed under part 9?

1. Thomas Johnson Rosser

Answered . Yes. Go ahead and list it since transparency in such affiliations is the best policy.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

1

1

Answered . No. It is a political organization they are really looking for there more like an "Islamic charity" or some sorts or something akin to that.

3. Angela Teide Moore

Answered . Not relevant to that question.