Skip to main content

Does anyone know the name of the Attorney who handles all the false arrest made by officer Andrew Collilns in Berrien County MI?

Benton Harbor, MI |

I need a lawyer to represent me on this case. Many others like myself have been jailed from his unlawful actions. Anyone willing to take my case? So many others already have won lawsuit settlements for over $100K.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. I know of an attorney that sues police agencies.

  2. I would be interested in speaking with you regarding your case.

  3. I don't know the attorneys names (I believe a couple worked together on the matter). If you want to find them directly, your best bet is to call around to law offices in the Benton Harbor / St. Joe area.

    Best of Luck.

    An Attorney-Client relationship has not been established. Becket J. Jones is not your attorney. In order to protect your interests, you should engage with and retain a competent criminal defense attorney who practices often in the court you are scheduled to be in front of if you have been (or believe you will be) charged with a crime in the State of Michigan.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics