Skip to main content

Does anyone know of any good but tough dental malpractice lawyers in New Castle County, Delaware?

Wilmington, DE |

I believe that I have a very strong dental malpractice suit that I need to pursue. I just need to find good representation. Long story short, I have a brittle tooth disease, so I had to get all of my teeth extracted. After I took the bandages out of my mouth, I noticed that the dentist left me with a severe cleft palate. It has completely ruined any chances of ever getting the single implants that I had planned. It also cause very poor fit/hold of my dentures. Its was very painful for several months after, and still causes pain to this day. It was a very tramatic experience to go through, especially with being only 28 yrs old at the time. There is a lot more to the story and I asked another question prior to this one, and it pretty much explains the situation more in depth. Plz ask any ?'s

For additional info, you can ask me on here or read my prior question. Thank you in advance!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I suggest that you search avvo or google or findlaw not for a "dental malpractice" attorney, but for a "medical malpractice" attorney. Dental malpractice cases, for a lot of reasons, don't get litigated much. As a result, there are not many lawyers that specifically call themselves "dental malpractice" specialists. But the underlying laws and burdens of proof are the as medical negligence. I just googled for a med mal attorney in Wilmington, DE, and returned a good number of potential lawyers for you.



Thank you do much!!


Check with the local bar association. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Also look on Avvo for an appropriate attorney in your area.

The information provided herein does not create an attorney client relationship and is provided for general purposes only. You should consult and retain an attorney to protect your interests.



Thank you for your input!


I'm sorry to hear about this. You may search Avvo's "find a lawyer" for a malpractice lawyer in your state who can order your dental records and send to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care. I'm sorry, but my firm does not handle dental malpractice claims, only very serious medical malpractice claims. Good luck to you.

The answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
1515 Market St #1510
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755



Thank you for your input!

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer