Does anyone know a DUI lawyer in los angeles for 2k?

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

i just want to get the charge dropped from dui to wet reckless

1. Robert Laurens Driessen

13

Answered . No attorney can guarantee a result and if one does run away from them. You can call my office for a free consultation. Understand that getting a wet will depend on several factors.
    Robert Driessen

2. Tai Christopher Bogan

Pro

11

Answered . Putting a cap on the money you will spend on an attorney is a bad idea. If you had the choice between the best and the worst attorney - and the worst charged 2k and the best charged 3k, you'd be a fool to hire the person for 2k.

I tell my clients all the time - if you jumped out of a parachute, would you buy the cheapest parachute? or buy the best money could buy? - The best.

You should interview attorneys and hire the best fit for your case. Hiring an attorney strictly on price is ALWAYS a really bad idea.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.
  3. Daniel C Grupenhagen

9

Answered . Getting a lawyer shouldn't be a problem, but getting a wet isn't automatic. The facts of your case may allow it, but there's no way to know without a direct consultation.

4. Hart Jasper Levin

Pro

7

Answered . Yes. Call me at 310-935-3100.

5. Michael Korry Bialys

7

Answered . Most lawyers will quote you after they have had an opportunity to discuss your case. it is best that you talk to an attorney directly.

6. Ann Anat Gottesman

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with some of the answers below. While it is understandable that you have a budget, you should not consider price as the most important factor when hiring a lawyer. While I have represented clients on a DUI for $2000, it will depend upon the seriousness and complexity of the case and where the court is. Unfortunately there are some attorneys that will charge even less than $1500 but will not provide a good service. I recommend you contact a few DUI lawyers and choose one who you believe will really care about YOUR case and has the experience and knowledge to successfully represent you. An attorney that does not handle a lot of DUI cases is probably not someone you should hire. I also agree with my colleagues that no lawyer can promise a specific result. The particulr facts of your case will dictate whether a wet reckless, or perhaps even a lesser offense such as a dry reckless, is possible. I would be happy to give you a free consultation if you are still looking for an attorney.