Does any immigration attorney really know the processing time for N-470? I have no information on mine filed nine month ago.

Riverside, CA |

My wife and I were sent out as missionaries by a world-wide religious denomination. We filed applications after returning to the US. The applications were filed eight months ago, but until today we have not received any information of either approval or denial. Our attorney too, does not know

1. It is difficult to know. Too many variables are involved

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. It is difficult to know. Too many variables are involved

3. It will most likely be held in the file until you file for naturalization and that application is adjudicated.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.