Does a witness affidavit need to come from a lawyer?

Asked about 2 years ago - De Pere, WI

Am I able to submit a witness testimony after it's been signed by the witness and notorized?

1. Randy T. Enochs

2

Answered . That constitutes hearsay and is more than likely not going to be admissible even if its a notarized affidavit.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

2

Answered . This is a related question to one I answered moments ago.

In a judgment relief motion I believe the only affiant can be a licensed attorney. It is likley a substantive part of the request to set aside a judgment and is needed to invest the court with continued jurisdication.

YOU NEED A LAWYER on this .... it is TOO COMPLEX to try alone.