Does a perscription for medical marijuana allow TASC member to smoke if card hasnt arrived yet?

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

i am on TASC in Arizona for possession charges... got medical marijuana prescription and certification today from my doctor... the card hasn't arrived yet... it will take 10 business days.... can i smoke now? before i get my card if TASC already has my prescription in their system?

1. Brent D Harris

1

Answered . You're already on thin ice, your probation can be violated for a positive drug test, and you may eventually end up winning, but that's after you've been violated and tried to prove the case to a court. You need to wait for your card.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Please consider complying with the law for once. Wait ten days.