Does a new Order take Govern over Emergency Temp Custody Order due to Relocation?

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I filed a Voluntary Dismissal of my Petition to Relocate, an Emergency Temp Custody order was placed with "nunc pro tunc" written in order. Does the Voluntary Dismissal give me the opportunity to file another motion and if that motion is granted would this be the new order to follow? Also due to the Voluntary Dismissal is "nunc pro tunc" even an issue anymore? the nunc pro tunc on Temp Order was referencing the Petition to Relocate.

a hearing was on 11/2011 the Gen.Magi, didn't file an order til 9/2012 I put in a motion with my Voluentary Dismissal to Adopt and Ratify tthe GM's Order and it was granted on 10/1/12 and is currently the last order on file.

So is this last order 10/1/12 is the order that both parties are to follow?

1. Heather Morcroft

2

Answered . You need an attorney to review your paperwork in order to answer this question.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******
  2. John Naumovski

Pro

Answered . I agree with the above attorney's advice