Does a new Order take Govern over Emergency Temp Custody Order due to Relocation?

Orlando, FL |

I filed a Voluntary Dismissal of my Petition to Relocate, an Emergency Temp Custody order was placed with "nunc pro tunc" written in order. Does the Voluntary Dismissal give me the opportunity to file another motion and if that motion is granted would this be the new order to follow? Also due to the Voluntary Dismissal is "nunc pro tunc" even an issue anymore? the nunc pro tunc on Temp Order was referencing the Petition to Relocate.

a hearing was on 11/2011 the Gen.Magi, didn't file an order til 9/2012 I put in a motion with my Voluentary Dismissal to Adopt and Ratify tthe GM's Order and it was granted on 10/1/12 and is currently the last order on file.

So is this last order 10/1/12 is the order that both parties are to follow?

You need an attorney to review your paperwork in order to answer this question.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

I have one that has agreed to look at my files hopefully I will hear back from her today.

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft

Good luck:)

Thank You I need all I can get. Prayers too, I am so tired of my ex making life myserable for my kids and now my son just told me that my ex husbands girlfried grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him up off the floor screaming at him and his dad saw the whole thing and did nothing about it. DCF has been at this man's house for abuse, neglect and anger issues and they are adimit to not remove the kids, I have no where to go to get help for my kids and they are sooooo crying for it, I feel so helpless and my heart aches cause I can't help, I am hoping with everything regarding the orders I have mentioned that he is in contempt and if he is then I am hoping the judge will throw the book at him. This is my only hope left is the legal system. My kids are in danger but becaue nothing like a broke bone or sever brusies have been put on my son or daughter no one will do anything and everyone is missing and not looking at the metal damage it is doing to my kids in being there.

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft

They can try complaining to a guidance counselor at school. The school may reach out and try to provide services or if the guidance counselor calls DCF may reconsider.

I agree with the above attorney's advice

the information provided above is for information purposes only and you should consult an attorney for specific answers to your case

Child custody topics