Skip to main content

Does a joint custody parent have the right to refue to see the kids?

Lake Wales, FL |

my fiance doesnt want to see his kids. he has joint custody with his ex but doesnt want to see the kids can she force him to see them? there is a visitation order in place.

Attorney Answers 1


She can't force him. However, if he does not visit as outlined in the visitation order, she may seek an increase in child support.

Mark as helpful

2 found this helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics