Does a co-owner of a mobile home HAVE to sign an agreement if another owner wants to sell, and do all owners need to be present

Asked about 2 years ago - Pflugerville, TX

I live in a mobile home that was sold to three people whose names are on the lease and title. One of the owners is trying to force another (the only owner still living in the home) to buy the house for $7000 more than the original $12000 purchase price. I also believe that he may be doing it through a lien in which I was wondering if the home would first need to be appraised for.

1. Lu Ann Trevino

Pro

Answered . I suspect there will not be a sale because there is a deceased party who may not have had a will probated. If the co-owner wants out, he will have to sue you for partition which will require an appraisal of the property.

This comment is given for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship exists between us.