Does $0.00 mean no bond?

Fort Worth, TX |

I made a bond of $5,000. Now, I am having an Initial Appearance. The docket shows that I have an attorney, but shows $0.00 as the bond amount, and it does not show who the bondsman is.I asked the lawyer why this is so, so he explained that there was a mistake in my CID number.I do not have a parole/probation hold. I do not have any other pending cases.

Going to jail is not the problem. My problem is that I live by myself and need to know if I need to cut my utilities off and get some other people to take care of some other business while I am in jail.

1. The 0.00 means that there is no amount assigned to the bond not that you are on hold. if you were on hold the screen would indicate hold - no bond. You need to call your bail bondsman and have them call the court to correct it. If there is a capias on your case, it will be listed on your screen. In that case, your attorney should have the copy of the bond paperwork which he can present to the court and the court will pull the capias.

Good Luck.