Documents should take with me to USCIS interview ( married to a USC)?

Asked over 1 year ago - Madison, WI

I have an interview next week, what should we have with us besides all the package that i mailed to Chicago,we have pictures together and joint bank account, most of the bills show both our names, and we been living together for a year now

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Read your I-485 interview notice: there is a detailed list to be found right there.. And pay particular attention to the catch-all phrase "and any other type of documentary evidence which you think might prove your lives together."

2. Stephen D. Berman

Answered . Check the interview notice, it has a detailed list of what you need to bring.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . What does the interview notice tell you to take?