Documents should take with me to USCIS interview ( married to a USC)?

Madison, WI |

I have an interview next week, what should we have with us besides all the package that i mailed to Chicago,we have pictures together and joint bank account, most of the bills show both our names, and we been living together for a year now

Read your I-485 interview notice: there is a detailed list to be found right there.. And pay particular attention to the catch-all phrase "and any other type of documentary evidence which you think might prove your lives together."

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

What does the interview notice tell you to take?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Check the interview notice, it has a detailed list of what you need to bring.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Marriage and prenups topics