Documents necessary to file Labor application ( L.C.A.) ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fremont, CA

one company filed my L . C . A . . So , I want to know what documents are necessary to file L . C . A . ? I am on 1 right now . The company filed ( L . C . A ) is from Atlanta , CA .

The company is from Atlanta,GA.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

1

Best Answer

Answered . This question needs to be answered by the Company's immigration lawyer.

I hope the "Company"'s principals will not be foolish enough to want to file an LCA and an ensuing H-1B petition on their own, without the expert guidance of a competent immigration lawyer. They will most likely be wasting their money and time.

2. Christian Schmidt

4

1

Answered . The application does not require any documentation that must be submitted with it. You may have to verify the company's existence prior to filing and have to establish the basis for the wage stated on the application. The company's lawyer should be able to assist.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

1

Answered . LCA is filed by the company after notice posting requirements and maintaining a public access file. You should not concern yourself with these requirements. On or before your first day of work, the company should provide you with a certified copy of the LCA. Your part is to ensure you are in the correct category and are paid the prevailing or actual wage which ever is higher.

4. Philip Alan Eichorn

4

Answered . I agree with Attorney Behar.