Documents necessary to file Labor application ( L.C.A.) ?

Fremont, CA |

one company filed my L . C . A . . So , I want to know what documents are necessary to file L . C . A . ? I am on 1 right now . The company filed ( L . C . A ) is from Atlanta , CA .

The company is from Atlanta,GA.

This question needs to be answered by the Company's immigration lawyer.

I hope the "Company"'s principals will not be foolish enough to want to file an LCA and an ensuing H-1B petition on their own, without the expert guidance of a competent immigration lawyer. They will most likely be wasting their money and time.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. The application does not require any documentation that must be submitted with it. You may have to verify the company's existence prior to filing and have to establish the basis for the wage stated on the application. The company's lawyer should be able to assist.

3. LCA is filed by the company after notice posting requirements and maintaining a public access file. You should not concern yourself with these requirements. On or before your first day of work, the company should provide you with a certified copy of the LCA. Your part is to ensure you are in the correct category and are paid the prevailing or actual wage which ever is higher.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.