Doctor misdiagnosed my injury and sent me back to work.My lose of strength in my left hand and arm resulted in a back injury.

Asked over 1 year ago - 95547

The new Doctor found through an MRI of my shoulder that I had a bone spur and slit front tendon , not a neck injury , as the first Doctor diagnosed . I have a l - 5 pinched nerve in my back and I am recovering , without surgery . I submitted a report to the Medical Board of CA , in regard to the Doctors misdiagnoses . I am dealing with two different insurance companies , because the insurance company for the first injury dropped coverage on my employer . he then of coarse had to find another insurance company , who is dealing with my back injury , which happened , almost a year later . I had been in pain from first injury for a year , until I finally got the right diagnosis , and got a cortisone injection . Both doctors , shoulder and back will soon release me . I can no longer do appliance repair and have lost my job .

1. Marilynn Mika Spencer

3

Answered . Is there a reason you don't have a workers' compensation attorney to represent you? These attorneys are paid a small portion of your eventual permanent disability award. You are going against insurance companies that spend all day, every day, looking for ways to defeat claims. Get an attorney. You can find a workers' compensation attorney on the California Applicant Attorneys Association (CAAA) web site: http://caaa.org/cs/. CAAA is the strongest California bar association for attorneys who represent injured workers. On the home page, click on the picture of the wheelchair above the words "Injured Workers." On the next page, click on the link to “Attorney Search” on the left side. Enter your city or any other information and click “Search.”

2. George Ellis Corson IV

1

Answered . You should find a Certified Specialist in WC to address your situation.

3. David B Pittman

Pro

1

Answered . This is way too complicated to handle on your own. You have multiple injuries, two insurance companies, and a permanent injury. This is too complicated to handle without the assistance of an experienced workers comp lawyer. Good luck.