Do your lawyers help with a civil rights claims?

Loveland, CO |
Filed under: Civil rights

I have a civil rights claim and I am looking for a lawyer to help me with the rebutal.

1. Unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you could try to find a local civil rights attorney using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above.

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.

2. Who is "your" lawyers? Avvo is not a lawfirm. You can search for lawyers under find a lawyer or email several to see if they will discuss your issue.

I am not sure what you mean by a rebuttal. Do you mean that the defendant filed a motion and you need to file your response or do you mean something else? Motion practice is key and if you don't understand the law you will quickly lose on motions. Look for an attorney to assist you.

This answer is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice regarding your question and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Civil rights topics