Do your lawyers help with a civil rights claims?

Asked over 1 year ago - Loveland, CO

I have a civil rights claim and I am looking for a lawyer to help me with the rebutal.

1. Robert John Murillo

1

Answered . Who is "your" lawyers? Avvo is not a lawfirm. You can search for lawyers under find a lawyer or email several to see if they will discuss your issue.

I am not sure what you mean by a rebuttal. Do you mean that the defendant filed a motion and you need to file your response or do you mean something else? Motion practice is key and if you don't understand the law you will quickly lose on motions. Look for an attorney to assist you.

2. Malosack Berjis

Answered . Unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you could try to find a local civil rights attorney using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above.