Do your lawyers help with a civil rights claims?

Asked over 1 year ago - Loveland, CO

I have a civil rights claim and I am looking for a lawyer to help me with the rebutal.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Robert John Murillo

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Who is "your" lawyers? Avvo is not a lawfirm. You can search for lawyers under find a lawyer or email several to see if they will discuss your issue.

    I am not sure what you mean by a rebuttal. Do you mean that the defendant filed a motion and you need to file your response or do you mean something else? Motion practice is key and if you don't understand the law you will quickly lose on motions. Look for an attorney to assist you.

    This answer is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice regarding your question and does not... more
  2. Malosack Berjis

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you could try to find a local civil rights attorney using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above.

    Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,075 answers this week

3,045 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,075 answers this week

3,045 attorneys answering