Do you think i have a case.

i was waiting to pay a bill at a store when the Bud Light delivery man came around the corner on an isle ran right into me with full force with his very sharp dolly and cut my side of my foot open.we were unable to stop bleeding so my daughter rushed me to ER. injury was real deep my bone was bruised ,my nail was split at the end. I needed stitches, but i choose tissue glue instead. Also needed a technic shoot. My arm swelled up and area turned really red and painful A week later I am still having a lot of pain and swelling.

El Monte, CA -

Michael R Crosner

Michael R Crosner

Personal Injury Lawyer - Northridge, CA

You do have a valid case - consult a local personal injury attorney - most offer free initial consultations & accept these case on a "no recovery, no fee" basis.

Sponsored Listing
David Ian Schoen

David Ian Schoen

Personal Injury Lawyer - Windsor, VT

Very likely you do. You should consult with a personal injury attorney in your area ASAP.

Joyce J. Sweinberg

Joyce J. Sweinberg

Personal Injury Lawyer - Langhorne, PA

It seems like you would have a good case. Make sure to get pics NOW and contact a local PI attorney.

Fernando Davin Vargas

Fernando Davin Vargas

Personal Injury Lawyer - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

You have a great claim for negligence against the Bud Light delivery man. The Bud Light man, much like the operator of a motor vehicle, has to exercise due care when he pushes his dolly. Of course, if you were standing still and he hit you from behind, that makes the claim that much stronger; but you clearly have a compelling claim of negligence against the delivery man. With respect to your injuries, you need to be certain to diligently attend all medical appointments because if you miss doctor visits and you develop an infection, you may be to blame for the cause of the infection. Infections can range from minor to very serious. You also have the right to be examined by a plastic surgeon, at the expense of Budweiser, and to have the laceration on your foot evaluated. If you have a permanent scar, you have the right to undergo scar revision surgery and Budweiser would have to pay for that procedure. With most lawyers, all of the medical treatment can be provided on a lien basis, which means the doctors get paid out of your settlement; and they do not get paid until after the claim settles. If you miss time from work, you are also entitled to get compensated for your lost earnings. Don't delay; be certain to entrust your case into the hands of an attorney with plenty of experience. Best of luck!

Michael Shemtoub

Michael Shemtoub

Personal Injury Lawyer - Los Angeles, CA

You have some great facts, but your case definitely needs to be developed further to corroborate your story. We would look at surveilance video and reports. You should hire an attorney so you're not bullied around ! There is no upfront cost to hire an attorney. With a case like yours it seems like you have some good facts in order to get a high settlement. The most important thing when building your case are: liability (were you at fault); how bad are your injuries to your body and your property; and of course how high is the at fault person's policy. A lot of these things sound like they are not complete yet in your case so its something that is worth hiring an attorney for in order to get a sense of whether you have a case and what the strategy would be for you to build a strong case! I've handled many of these cases.

Emery Brett Ledger

Emery Brett Ledger

Personal Injury Lawyer - Newport Beach, CA

This is a case an attorney can help you with.

David Laurence Altman

David Laurence Altman

You have a VERY GOOD case. Clearly, the delivery man was not looking where he was going when he ran into you with his cart and you suffered significant injuries. Your case will be against Budweiser against Budweiser or the delivery company or both. You should retain an attorney IMMEDIATELY who can refer you to medical providers to follow up with your treatment and document the full extent of your injuries. Those medical providers will accept you on a lien basis; you will not have to pay for treatment up front but rather those providers will expect payment when your case is resolved. DO NOT delay in hiring an attorney as any gaps in treatment could reduce the value of your claim. Finally, DO NOT provide any statements or discuss your claim with anyone other than your attorney. Please feel free to contact our office for further assistance.

Richard Andrew Harting

Richard Andrew Harting

Personal Injury Lawyer - Long Beach, CA

Yes you definitely have a claim worth pursuing. Please feel free to contact our office in Long Beach for a further detailed consultation. 562-981-1010

James Michael Bergener

James Michael Bergener

I think you have a very good case, and you would likely qualify for significant compensation to deal with the injuries you received. It's in your best interest to seek the advice of an experienced personal injury attorney like myself or the others on this forum so that you have the best opportunity to make the most of your settlement. Insurance companies will try and push you around, and having a team of people to help you can remedy that problem. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Norman Gregory Fernandez

Norman Gregory Fernandez

Personal Injury Lawyer - Chatsworth, CA

Sounds like you may have a great case. This case is like an auto accident, except between people instead of cars.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Yes. Retain one of the distinguished attorneys above.

Related Advice

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.