Do you think i have a case.

El Monte, CA |

i was waiting to pay a bill at a store when the Bud Light delivery man came around the corner on an isle ran right into me with full force with his very sharp dolly and cut my side of my foot open.we were unable to stop bleeding so my daughter rushed me to ER. injury was real deep my bone was bruised ,my nail was split at the end. I needed stitches, but i choose tissue glue instead. Also needed a technic shoot. My arm swelled up and area turned really red and painful A week later I am still having a lot of pain and swelling.

1. Very likely you do. You should consult with a personal injury attorney in your area ASAP.

2. This is a case an attorney can help you with.

3. It seems like you would have a good case. Make sure to get pics NOW and contact a local PI attorney.

I will evaluate your case for free. I can also refer you to an attorney to help you if I cannot help you. Call me. Joyce J. Sweinberg, Esquire 215-752-3732 www.jjsassoc.net Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information to aid the poster in finding answers to the problem posed. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. In most cases, it is best to contact an attorney directly to find answers to your problems.

4. You have a great claim for negligence against the Bud Light delivery man. The Bud Light man, much like the operator of a motor vehicle, has to exercise due care when he pushes his dolly. Of course, if you were standing still and he hit you from behind, that makes the claim that much stronger; but you clearly have a compelling claim of negligence against the delivery man. With respect to your injuries, you need to be certain to diligently attend all medical appointments because if you miss doctor visits and you develop an infection, you may be to blame for the cause of the infection. Infections can range from minor to very serious. You also have the right to be examined by a plastic surgeon, at the expense of Budweiser, and to have the laceration on your foot evaluated. If you have a permanent scar, you have the right to undergo scar revision surgery and Budweiser would have to pay for that procedure. With most lawyers, all of the medical treatment can be provided on a lien basis, which means the doctors get paid out of your settlement; and they do not get paid until after the claim settles. If you miss time from work, you are also entitled to get compensated for your lost earnings. Don't delay; be certain to entrust your case into the hands of an attorney with plenty of experience. Best of luck!

Information posted or made available on or through the Site, including without limitation any responses to legal questions posted in Avvo Q&A, information provided in Avvo Legal Guides, and any other comments, opinions, recommendations, answers, analysis, references, referrals or legally related content or information (collectively "Legal Information") is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney. Such Legal Information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. It is not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely upon such Legal Information. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege.

5. You have a VERY GOOD case. Clearly, the delivery man was not looking where he was going when he ran into you with his cart and you suffered significant injuries. Your case will be against Budweiser against Budweiser or the delivery company or both. You should retain an attorney IMMEDIATELY who can refer you to medical providers to follow up with your treatment and document the full extent of your injuries. Those medical providers will accept you on a lien basis; you will not have to pay for treatment up front but rather those providers will expect payment when your case is resolved. DO NOT delay in hiring an attorney as any gaps in treatment could reduce the value of your claim. Finally, DO NOT provide any statements or discuss your claim with anyone other than your attorney. Please feel free to contact our office for further assistance.

LICENSED AND ACCEPTING CASES IN CALIFORNIA & UTAH - 911LAW.ORG - Former Judge Pro Tem in California Superior Court. CALIFORNIA PERSONAL INJURY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY LAWYER. ST GEORGE UTAH PERSONAL INJURY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY LAWYER. Attorney responses are provided for informational and educational purposes only and do not create an attorney client relationship. Such responses represent the attorney’s initial analysis based only upon the facts set forth in the question. Since the question may not include all of the facts or omit material facts or timelines which could affect the attorney’s conclusions, attorney responses should not be construed as legal advice for any particular set of facts but only as a preliminary opinion.

6. You do have a valid case - consult a local personal injury attorney - most offer free initial consultations & accept these case on a "no recovery, no fee" basis.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

7. Yes you definitely have a claim worth pursuing. Please feel free to contact our office in Long Beach for a further detailed consultation. 562-981-1010

8. You have some great facts, but your case definitely needs to be developed further to corroborate your story. We would look at surveilance video and reports. You should hire an attorney so you're not bullied around ! There is no upfront cost to hire an attorney. With a case like yours it seems like you have some good facts in order to get a high settlement. The most important thing when building your case are: liability (were you at fault); how bad are your injuries to your body and your property; and of course how high is the at fault person's policy. A lot of these things sound like they are not complete yet in your case so its something that is worth hiring an attorney for in order to get a sense of whether you have a case and what the strategy would be for you to build a strong case! I've handled many of these cases.

Direct Line to Attorney: 877-427-2752 or Email: Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com; Website: www.KingofPi.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

9. I think you have a very good case, and you would likely qualify for significant compensation to deal with the injuries you received. It's in your best interest to seek the advice of an experienced personal injury attorney like myself or the others on this forum so that you have the best opportunity to make the most of your settlement. Insurance companies will try and push you around, and having a team of people to help you can remedy that problem. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

The information provided here is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Bergener & Associates, PLC is a personal injury practice serving accident victims and their families in the State of California only. No individuals should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any answers to questions without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice from an attorney licensed in their state. Transmission of information via this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between any attorney at Bergener & Associates and any recipient, nor is it intended to do so. The content provided does not create any warranty, express or implied. Hiring a lawyer to represent you is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising. For more personal injury information visit us at http://www.bergenerlaw.com

10. Sounds like you may have a great case. This case is like an auto accident, except between people instead of cars.

No attorney/client relationship is or shall be created by this response on Avvo to non-clients of The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez.

11. Yes. Retain one of the distinguished attorneys above.