Do you specialize in foreclosure defense, mortgage fraud and litigation of statutes of mortgage limitations?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have some properties in foreclosure for more than 5 years . I am contending mortgage fraud and other violations of TILA, RESPA, HOEPA etc.
If you are an aggressive foreclosure defense firm specializing in foreclosure defense, mortgage fraud and litigation of statutes of limitations for mortgages, I would like you to represent me on a monthly retainer basis

I look forward hearing from you.

Thanks

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

6

Answered . This is not a Craig's list or help wanted forum. It may be days or weeks until a FL attorney sees your post.

Recommend you contact an attorney in your area directly. Call the FL state bar assocation, your county bar association, or you can use the avvo.com find a lawyer option to locate one in your area and contact them directly. Best of luck you and your situation.

2. Keith Adam Halpern

3

1

Answered . Selecting counsel is often as important as selecting your physician, accountant, or personal advisers. This area of law, foreclosure defense, is an exceptionally specialized area of property law. Much of what we litigate is never taught in law schools, sadly, and must be learned by thoughtful and passionate persons, usually, AFTER being licensed.

Selecting the right attorney for this work is not usually a function of selecting an attorney in your area; however, that can be helpful. Using the internet, scanning, faxing, and the like, most attorneys whom are in this area have no problem working a case regardless of their location.

Clearly, you need to have a detailed consult from someone who is interested in your case, and someone who really knows these causes of action you raise. Tell us more about the facts, and please start looking and interviewing attorneys.

Best of all things to you and your family

Keith Halpern

3. John P Fazzio III

Pro

4

Answered . I wish I had a local attorney to refer you to. TILA, RESPA, and HOEPA violations are important, but rarely give you the ammunition you need to actually stop the foreclosure process. You have a much stronger case for these violations if you have the ability to pay off the mortgage balance if it is adjusted based on your proof of the TILA, RESPA and HOEPA violations.

If your mortgage fraud case is based on standing defects and the bank's inability to properly document its right to foreclose, you may be able to leverage your successful foreclosure defense into a fruitful negotiation with the bank to rehabilitate your loan, that you would never get to without a sound defense.