Do you now have to pay a fee for filing Form I-765 when filing with form I-485?

Van Nuys, CA |

I read on the LUSCIOUS website on the new Immigration Fee . I don't really understand much when it comes to this . But I am just trying to figure out if I have to pay the fee for form I - 765 when filing it together with form I - 485 .

The new fee refers to people coming to the United States on Immigrant Visas. If you are filing an I-765 based on a pending I-485 application there should not be a fee associated with the I-765.

No and please stop calling the agency LUSCIOUS. It is USCIS.

Site: www.myattorneyusa.com email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

No. The filing fee for I-485 is $1070. It is a package fee, which includes the filing fees for Form I-765 and Form I-131.