Do you know the organization Kimcha undefined ? Is it a legitimate organization ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Staten Island, NY

Do you know the organization Kimcha D'Pischa? Is it a legitimate organization ?

1. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

2

Answered . do you have an address or any additional information about the organization?

2. Norman Antonio Stiteler

3

Answered . Kimcha d’pischa seems to be a legitimate food drive that is aimed at people who are Jewish during Passover. I am not certain it is so much an organzation as a perceived requirement of the faith. If you are Jewish, I would suggest managing your charity giving through your place of worship.

3. Bruce Givner

Pro

1

Answered . If you have a question about a charity go to www.guidestar.org and look it up. If it is not listed there then it is not a federally approved tax exempt entity. If you have a question about an entity, ask them for a copy of their IRS approval letter.