Do you know the organization Kimcha undefined ? Is it a legitimate organization ?

Staten Island, NY |

Do you know the organization Kimcha D'Pischa? Is it a legitimate organization ?

1. do you have an address or any additional information about the organization?

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. Kimcha d’pischa seems to be a legitimate food drive that is aimed at people who are Jewish during Passover. I am not certain it is so much an organzation as a perceived requirement of the faith. If you are Jewish, I would suggest managing your charity giving through your place of worship.

I am licensed in New Mexico and Pennsylvania, and therefore any discussion of issues related to other states must considered within that context. In addition, my comments are not intended to create a legal representation but merely to respond to the limited facts presented by the question. Any opinion herein is not meant as a precise statement of legal rights or as a recommendation of any particular course of action. A more complete legal review can be obtained through local counsel.

3. If you have a question about a charity go to www.guidestar.org and look it up. If it is not listed there then it is not a federally approved tax exempt entity. If you have a question about an entity, ask them for a copy of their IRS approval letter.

Public finance Topics