Do you know of any financial assistance for green card applications?

Asked over 3 years ago - Bensalem, PA

I have a client who was granted permanent asylum, but has not been able to apply for a green card because of the fees involved. She beleives that she needs a lawyer as well, which she can't afford. I would like ot know of any possible resources to support her in this process.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes, there is a USCIS form for a fee waiver. There are also free and low-cost legal services listed on the USCIS web site.

    Please see

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,583 answers this week

3,175 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,583 answers this week

3,175 attorneys answering