Do you have to notarize a eviction notice in arkansas

North Little Rock, AR |

im being evicted. my land lord gave me 10 days from the 17th of this month.but i didnt receive the eviction until 4 days after he sent it off. the day before thanksgiving i recieved it. so because of the holiday season i havent really benn able to find a place fast enough. monday the 26th is my last day and i still have nowhere to go. tomorrow can the landlord legally put us out tomorrow? my eviction notice isnt even notarized.

A landlord has NO power to evict. ONLY a court does. Your LL must take you to court if you refuse to leave by the date set by the LL. that process can take 3-6 weeks, maybe more.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant