Do you do debt consolidation?

Asked over 1 year ago - Auburn, CA

I have $97000+ in credit card debt, I have contacted another fire, would like to know if I am doing the right thing?

1. Antoinette Cara Liewen

Answered . Have you considered bankruptcy ?

2. James Liu

Answered . Have you considered debt settlement? Debt consolidation lumps your debt and negotiates on the interest. Debt settlement will get you out for much less with a reduction in principal. My firm and others on Avvo offer free consultations in person and by phone.

3. Judson Eric Crump

Answered . Many bankruptcy attorneys do help you with debt consolidation. One of the marks of a good BK lawyer is that they talk about options besides bankruptcy. Most people end up filing Chapter 13 because the process is certain and you end up saving money, but you should definitely contact a local bankruptcy lawyer to discuss your options.