Do we need to bring anything to our immigration interview to clearly show that our marriage is real?

Cheney, WA |
Filed under: Immigration

I know that we have to show that we intended to have a life together at the inception of the marriage, but we have little in the way of pictures or items from then.

.

1. Bring whatever you have and hopefully that will be enough.

2. No, but your bona fides have to be suffiicient and persuasive enough to convine the Interviewer that you have not enaged in a sham maariage -- every case is different.

Hope this ehlps

The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.

3. I would bring anything you have to show a real relationship including a co-mingling of assets

If you "like" this answer, please visit our website www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/