Do we need to bring anything to our immigration interview to clearly show that our marriage is real?

Asked over 2 years ago - Cheney, WA

I know that we have to show that we intended to have a life together at the inception of the marriage, but we have little in the way of pictures or items from then.

.

1. Dave Hawkins

Pro

3

Answered . No, but your bona fides have to be suffiicient and persuasive enough to convine the Interviewer that you have not enaged in a sham maariage -- every case is different.

Hope this ehlps

2. Robert West

3

Answered . Bring whatever you have and hopefully that will be enough.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

2

Answered . I would bring anything you have to show a real relationship including a co-mingling of assets

If you "like" this answer, please visit our website www.immigrate2usa.com