Do USCIS require interview in all I-751 cases?

Flagstaff, AZ |

My case status is currently on initial review

USCIS determines the need for an interview on a cases by case basis and it often depends on the documentation submitted with the petition that establishes an ongoing, bona fide marriage since the adjustment of status was granted.

I agree with my colleague. It depends on the basis of the I-751 and supporting documentation for the petition whether an interview is likely or not.

USCIS can waive the interview.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.