Do u take sec 8 cases? my name is [name omitted], i am going through a termination process

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

i got nan aggravated dui, july 2, 2011. i pled guilty, and my case was reviewed by a judge and he ruled in my favor being that the public defender i had instructed me to. the case is kind of complicated. if u know of any one who can help me please call me asap [number omitted]. [name omitted]

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alan James Brinkmeier

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Use FindALawyer

  2. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You should never publish personal information in a public place. Hopefully Avvo will remove your private information soon.

    As for finding a lawyer, click on Find a Lawyer above. This message board is for general Q&A, not for soliciting a lawyer.

  3. Laura Diane Horner

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Avvo has many highly qualified attorneys to choose from in every area of the law. I am sure that you will be able to find someone in your area who can help you with your issue.

Related Topics

DUI: An overview

The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

DUI and DWI defenses

After you are arrested for DUI, getting the charges against you dropped or reduced will require you to develop a defense.

Randy Collins

California DUI Under Age 21

Definition California DUI Under Age 21, as the name suggests, is when a minor drinks and drives under the influence of alcohol. More specifically, Californias Zero Tolerance laws define... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,857 answers this week

3,068 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,857 answers this week

3,068 attorneys answering