Do u take sec 8 cases? my name is [name omitted], i am going through a termination process

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

i got nan aggravated dui, july 2, 2011. i pled guilty, and my case was reviewed by a judge and he ruled in my favor being that the public defender i had instructed me to. the case is kind of complicated. if u know of any one who can help me please call me asap [number omitted]. [name omitted]

1. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Use FindALawyer

2. Judy A. Goldstein

Answered . You should never publish personal information in a public place. Hopefully Avvo will remove your private information soon.

As for finding a lawyer, click on Find a Lawyer above. This message board is for general Q&A, not for soliciting a lawyer.

3. Laura Diane Horner

Answered . Avvo has many highly qualified attorneys to choose from in every area of the law. I am sure that you will be able to find someone in your area who can help you with your issue.