Do traffic ticket attorneys handle cases if you went through a red light and a photo was taken?

Asked about 2 years ago - Boca Raton, FL

Or not?

1. Jeffrey B. Lampert

Pro

3

Answered . Yes, they do. A photo-ticket for red light is a traffic offense.

2. Dale Christopher Carson

2

Answered . Yes.

3. David P. Gilbert

Pro

2

Answered . Some do, some don't. I handle many tickets in the Tampa Bay area and I generally will not handle these tickets. Contact a traffic attorney that is located in Boca Raton and see if they are having any luck getting these dismissed - but be aware that the fine increases significantly if you decide to challenge the citation or fail to pay the "notice of violation" (the one with pictures on it) within 30 days.

4. Frank Menendez

2

Answered . It depends on the attorney. I've had success in dismissing some of these tickets in Miami-Dade County but only after a careful review of the video. Not all cases are worth taking to court, and I let my clients know that!