Do they drug test at a dui court date?

Asked about 4 years ago - Roswell, GA

I got a dui 8 months ago and they keep moving my court date back,I have a lawyer but I was wondering do they do a drug test the day of your first appearence in court?

1. Answered . Talk with your attorney. If the attorney doesn't know. Then ask yourself this question "why is this indivdual my attorney?" Also, go to the court where your case is heard and watch what happens.

But, please ask your attorney.

2. Answered . This is a question that is specific to your Judge. Your attorney practices in that area and would know as well as anyone.

3. Answered . Ask your attorney. It would be unethical for me to answer the question when you already have counsel.

4. Answered . I have some really great legal advice... Don't take any illegal non-prescribed substances and then don't worry about.