Do these crimes fall under crimes of moral turpitude? If denied at interview can we file a pardon? Has never served time n jail

Phoenix, AZ |

My husband and I recently filed I-765, I-130, I-485, 2 g-325a's and i-693. My husband came to the US when he was 10, he came as a visitor, which he has proof of. He did his biometrics on 05/17/13 our concern is that he has a criminal record for attemp to take identity of another a class 4 felony which is now a misdemeanor according to final disposition report, he never served a jail sentence for this crime he successfully completed 2
years probation and paid all fines which were less than $500.00. This crime happened in 2004 in the state of Arizona and he was never placed under immigration proceedings nor has any order of deportation. He also has a misdemeanor charge for possession of burglary tools in 2002. We submitted disposition reports for botb crimes along with I-485. We are worried

1. You need to repost your question in the Immigration Lawyer forum.

2. You have cause to be worried and should seek the advice of an immigration lawyer.

3. Have a local immigration lawyer review it.