Do these crimes fall under crimes of moral turpitude? If denied at interview can we file a pardon? Has never served time n jail

Phoenix, AZ |

My husband and I recently filed I-765, I-130, I-485, 2 g-325a's and i-693. My husband came to the US when he was 10, he came as a visitor, which he has proof of. He did his biometrics on 05/17/13 our concern is that he has a criminal record for attemp to take identity of another a class 4 felony which is now a misdemeanor according to final disposition report, he never served a jail sentence for this crime he successfully completed 2
years probation and paid all fines which were less than $500.00. This crime happened in 2004 in the state of Arizona and he was never placed under immigration proceedings nor has any order of deportation. He also has a misdemeanor charge for possession of burglary tools in 2002. We submitted disposition reports for botb crimes along with I-485. We are worried

1. You need to repost your question in the Immigration Lawyer forum.

2. You have cause to be worried and should seek the advice of an immigration lawyer.