Do the Court will provided me with a MADIATOR ATTORNEY, If I go to court by myself?

. I have an attorney, we went to court for CMC, . We did not have a settlement agreement . After 45, he called me and said that we have to go to trial . I am thinking to fire him, because, i have the feeling he is not working for me... PLEASE, GIVE A GOOD ADVISE, I WILL APPRECIATED

Elizabeth, NJ -

Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Cedar Grove, NJ

What kind of case are you involved in? Why do you feel that your attorney isn't working for you? Have you spoken to your attorney about their advocacy or their alleged lack thereof? More information is needed than you provided and should be discussed confidentially in person preferably with your own attorney before deciding whether you wish to fire your attorney. Good luck with your case.

Clifford Michael Farrell

Clifford Michael Farrell

Social Security Lawyers - Columbus, OH

Not enough information here. Start with a meeting with your attorney to get questins answered and get explanations - right away. Time is valuable.

Good luck to you

Joseph Jonathan Brophy

Joseph Jonathan Brophy

Ethics / Professional Responsibility Lawyer - White Plains, NY

Never go without an attorney in a legal proceeding. Court appointed mediators are required in some kinds of cases, but they work for the court, not for the parties.

Related Advice

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.