Do tenant and landlord lawyer get pay when the case wins? If not how can I get a lawyer for my case and get the money when I win

Asked over 1 year ago - Eatontown, NJ

How much does it cost to hire a lawyer to represent me to get my tenant out of my house? She is only here for 7 days & she violate the contract agreement and do not want to pay her rent in full and demand her money back and harassing me or else she is not moving. If she decided to move out it will be on her term, not mine. What can I do to get her out?

1. Matthew R Schutz

Answered . In a non payment case you can go and file at the L/T without further notice.

2. Michael T Millar

Pro

Answered . I agree with Mr. Schutz. If the tenant is not paying, go to the landlord tenant court and file a complaint for eviction.