Do sealing or expunging your criminal history record work on the same guide lines.

Asked over 3 years ago - Deltona, FL

I am trying to get my file sealed if I can since the known person that accused me of a crime. is Known to be addicted to DRUGS heavily. I have talked to people that said I can not get it expunged. Since I have one felony arrest on my record. I just dont want people looking at my record thinking I am a bad guy or job I might try to get CAUSE OF SOME DRUG HEAD HALLUCINATING !! The state has dropped all charges Since they found this out. Thank you

1. James Regan

Pro

Answered . A great resource for learning the basics for expunging or sealing a record is the Florida Department of Law Enforcement website. You can navigate your browser there by copying and pasting this link into your web browser: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/getdoc/c83d....

A lot of factors must be considered as to whether you are eligible to seal OR to expunge. This can be very complicated to do by your own hand, and I highly recommend that you seek out an attorney in your area to help you.