Do not see port of entry when changing addres online

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

when changing your address online but do not see the port of entry on the list should u put other? my friend enter in ft laurderdale but its not on the list

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

19

Answered . Try Miami.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

9

Answered . Personally ... I don't trust the online system ... it still has too many bugs.

Print out a paper AR-11 and send it in via CERTIFIED MAIL.

Keep a copy and the mailing receipt for your records.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

Answered . Isn't Fort Lauderdale a suburb of Miami? If you don't want to put Miami and FOrt L. Is not on the list, then select "other".

4. C. C. Abbott

5

Answered . If your friend entered through the Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport in Broward County the CBP code is 5210. If she/he entered at a different port of entry then is is probably "other" but let me know in a comment. Cheers CCA