Do not quickly re-marry on the only basis of obtaining immigration benefits as that would be serious immigration fraud. Even if

Saint Cloud, MN |

How long does it take and how does it occur for me to be deported after I-485 DENIED Do not quickly re-marry on the only basis of obtaining immigration benefits as that would be serious immigration fraud. Even if you marry for love it will look very suspicious to immigration authorities and you would need to overcome this understandable suspicion.

1. You need an immigration attorney.

2. The post is not clear but concerns of immigration fraud and deportation are expressed. Do confer privately, one-to-one, with an attorney so she/he can assist and advise you at this time.

TWIN CITIES to ST CLOUD. Do seek legal counsel for your personal legal issues and needs. This post is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This post is to be considered general information which may or may not apply to your personal situation.

3. Please clarify your question? This is a confusing incoherent post. One simple question with some background evidence is more helpful than copying and posting something from somewhere else.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

Marriage and prenups topics