Do my wife and I have a case ?My wife (pregnant ) went through unnecessary stress. Health department admitted fault as well

Asked 11 months ago - El Paso, TX

My pregnant wife had been to her first doctors appointment where they took bloodwork. Without notice from the office itself,a health department offical came to our house without notice to notify my wife of her being HIV positive.He tested her in his car and made it seem as if she had no other options to test elsewhere. He stated that the doctor did not have her info(untrue) hence why he arrived at out house like that.I do research and find that pregnant women sometimes show antibodies which in turn will show false positive results.He also insisted that I get tested repeatedly by txt and phone call stating he had urgent info.I did not respond due to the fact we have been together sometime and both been tested before.Come to find,her final results were negative. Overall,he put her through

1. Richard Kurt Arbuckle

Pro

3

1

Answered . As a practical matter there is probably not much you can do as far as a lawsuit is concerned. But see a lawyer if you want a more detailed assessment. You should continue to complain like hell to whoever you can.

Pro

2

Answered . The costs would likely exceed the recovery, but call a local El Paso lawyer to discuss

3. Albert Lee Crosner

2

Answered . Contact a local area personal injury attorney to help you out.