Do most Prosecutors care if you take a case to trial? Does this make the Proecutor more likely to give one a better deal?

n/a

Monticello, NY -

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

It depends what County you are in. In Queens for example the DA wil not make an offer after indictment. In other places offers can get wrose or get better as the case moves along... it often has to do with the strength of the DA's case.

Howard A. Schwartz

Howard A. Schwartz

Criminal Defense Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

Every case is different based on numerous factors. The location of the prosecution, the particular prosecutor and the dynamics of a
particular case all are factors that come in to play. Good luck.

Michael Lawrence Doyle

Michael Lawrence Doyle

Criminal Defense Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

This is a very general question. I think it often depends upon whether the prosecutor thinks they have a strong case. However, when there is little doubt-such as having someone on video stealing something and that person refuses to take responsibility-the prosecutor will not hesitate in taking it to trial.

Jeffrey Jose Estrella

Jeffrey Jose Estrella

No.

Hire a lawyer to protect your rights.

THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C.
“LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE”

Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
Jackson Heights, NY 11370
T. (347) 628-2391
F. (718) 672-4728
E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com
www.EstrellaLawyer.com

Related Advice