Do lawyers do payment plans?

San Antonio, TX |

I need to find a lawyer for an out of county warrant but I can't afford to pay much at once. The inmate is already in county jail waiting to be extradited to the other county where the warrant is from. Where do I look for lawyers that accept payment plans?

1. Many lawyers do take payment plans. Visit their websites and call their offices to find out.

Joseph Vinas answers questions on Avvo for general information and not as legal advice. Those answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. Please contact Mr. Vinas at (713) 229-9992 for a FREE CONSULTATION or visit his website at www.vgsfirm.com

2. Yes, many lawyers do payment plans. Terms depend on the circumstances. Unless the other county you refer to is in the sticks and unless it is not served by any reputable criminal defense lawyers, I would suggest checkng avvo for criminal lawyers in that location and calling them.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

3. Some do, some do not. Just call attorneys who practice in the county of the offense and ask.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.