Do i required in 431 meeting to prove to my credit card creditors my income at the time i applied to the cards first place ?

.. that in case they show up to the meeting . thanks

1. No, extremely unlikely they would show up. Do not worry about the 341.

Jonathan Leventhal, Esq..
    Leventhal Law Group, P.C.
    818-347-5800

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

Leventhal Law Group, P.C. is a Debt Relief Agency under federal law.

Note: The Leventhal Law Group, P.C. does not represent you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and a representation ive of the Leventhal Law Group, P.C. and all fees listed in the agreement have been paid.

-------- Original message --------

2. Take your social security card, passport and/or driver's license. Proof of ID and SS. Answer the questions honestly and directly. It is doubtful that a credit will show up. If they have an issue with the potential nondischargeability of your debt, they are more likely to file a complaint rather than show up. Be early. If you are first on the list you may be in and out. If you are further to the bottom, you may be there awhile. If you are on an AM calendar it is quicker than the PM calendar b/c the Trustees get behind as the day moves on. Just be forthright and honest. If you forgot something don't be afraid to say so and DO WHATEVER THEY ASK. If they ask you to correct a mistake on your schedules or if the Trustee requests more info, provide the information immediately so that you may move on. Best of luck.

3. You wrote, "Do i required in 431 meeting to prove to my credit card creditors my income at the time i applied to the cards first place ?"
    A: I am sure you meant "341" meeting.
    The answer isn't, "No."