Do I really need a real estate attourny?

Boise, ID |

K well I bough a house an I think I need an attourny to check it out for me. Is tgus that ah Floyd stoves a nessesary? Duct they hey vx Bach bus and now it's broken. I think I need to someone check it.

Respectfully, dear Asker, your question is unintelligible.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

There are too many typos to understand what you are asking. As a general rule, you should consult an attorney BEFORE you buy a home.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

Recommended articles about Real estate