Do I qualify for Obama new policy coming on march 4 or any other Obama proposed reform under the below circ umstances.

Edison, NJ |

I and My wife stayed in USA for 11 yrs from 1998-2009 and had three kids their ages 14, 8, 4. We were in F1 and Then H1 visa, applied for GC in 2005 but unfortunately our I 140 got denied and ordered removal proceeding after that we opted for volunteer Deportation and came back to India in November 2009. Now my children are uncomfortable here, My Elder daughter is studying in boarding school away from home and unhappy with the studies as going in high school this year, my middle daughter has skin allergy problem because of dust and weather and my younger son is not adjusting in any school because of study burden and he started stammering. So my point is can we prove extreme hardship on my children situation as I cannot leave them in USA , I did not stayed illegal in USA. No immediate relat

I did not stay in USA illegal at all

At this time no one can speculate what will be included in the proposed comprehensive immigration reform. Your guess is as good as mine. While in removal proceedings did you get the help of an immigration lawyer? Since you were here for more than 10 years, I believe you could have applied for cancellation of removal. Please consult with an immigration lawyer to see if your case could be reopened for any reason.

You asked the same question yesterday. THe answer remains the same. YOu need a qualifying relative to sponsor you. Until your children are 21, you do not have one.

No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.