Do I qualify for deferred action by president Obama on June 15,2012

Asked over 2 years ago - Frederick, MD

It says you have to had been in the US on June 15,2007 but I arrived 2 months later in August but I meet ever other crateria but this one. Is there a possibility that I may still get the work permit? Thank you!

1. William Michael Sharma-Crawford

2

Answered . When is the first time you came to the U.S.? The continuous physical presence requirement allows for casual breaks in presence. If you first came in August 2007 then you are not eligible.

2. Emily Katherine Allen

1

Answered . You need at meet ALL of the criteria to qualify.

3. Eric Elliot Ludin

1

Answered . No, sadly you have to have been in the U.S. by June 15 , 2007 to qualify. Since you did not arrive until 2 months later, I would recommend applying for deferred action.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . No, you do not qualify.