Do I qualify for an annulment in florida

Asked about 2 years ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I met my wife on south beach an we fell in love way to fast. She moved here from switzerland an we filed for permanent residency. No less then 4 months later I find a mans number saved under her sisters name an a text to go have breakfast. When confronted she blamed me an said I dont show her love am in a weeks time moved out an said she doesn't love me an doesnt wan't to live with me. It has only been five months since marriage.

1. Omar Jose Famada

Pro

3

Answered . No. You would have to file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage.

2. Daniel A. Bachert

2

Answered . No, you have not stated anything that would allow you to have your marriage annuled.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bachert, Esq.
    The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
    330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    (561) 653-3951
    Palm-Beach-Divorces.com

3. David L. Hirsch

Pro

Answered . No, not for an annulment based on the information you have provided. If that man whose number you found is a prior husband from an undissolved marriage then I would re evaluate my answer. You do qualify for a dissolution of the marriage based upon the definition of a short term marriage in FL. Your obligations to her under those circumstances are very limited and are not based upon the fault of either party. For further information call for an appointment at 954 522 1922

4. Atousa Saei

Pro

1

1

Answered . From the information provided in the post, an annulment is out of the question. As Mr. Famada stated, a dissolution of marriage what you need to file. If you have further questions, I would recommend that you consult with an experienced local family law attorney to discuss your potential legal options. I hope this helps and good luck.