Do I owe anything on this mobile home.

Gettysburg, PA |

my husband has filed for a divorce. we own a mobile home, which he lives in alone and the morgage is in his name only. we owe $40,000 and it appraise at only $10,000. my husband says I will owe him $15,000 when we divorce.Is this true since the morgage is only in his name.He wants to live there two more years. What should I do?

You should speak to a divorce attorney immediately to protect your interests in this divorce. Many issues come into play regarding equitable distribution of marital assets and marital debts. In any case, do not pay him any money or sign any papers he presents to you without having them reviewed by an experienced divorce attorney.

Craig P. Kalinoski, Esq.
KALINOSKI LAW OFFICES, P.C.
lifetimelawyer.com

The response provided by this attorney does NOT create an attorney - client relationship, nor have we agreed to accept this case for representation. You should consult with an experienced attorney in the area of law you have legal questions about.

Marriage and prenups topics