Do I need transcripts for H1B application or degree certificate is good? I did my bachelors degree in India.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Irving, TX

I am doing job in USA on OPT. I didn't get my masters degree yet. So, applying based on bachelor's. Can I also attach my "Letter of Degree completion" with application. And, I get my masters degree in either in May or June.

1. Haroen Calehr

Pro

1

Answered . Its probably better to attach transcripts BUT you can also send it as is and in the meantime order your transcripts and then if USCIS asks for them *RFE-Request for Additional Evidence, you have the ready.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

1

Answered . Transcripts are always the best way to go.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

1

Answered . You will need to provide your diploma, transcripts, and an educational evaluation will be required towards the foreign degree.