Do i need to take my USC husband with me to the Biometric fingerprinting appointment at Uscis center?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Antonio, TX

I have an appointment next week and i have been out of status for years now, is it safe to go alone to get the fingerprinting thing done, or should i have my husband take a day off to be with me ? does this thing have anything to do with been illegal for a while

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

1

Best Answer

Answered . You can safely go to your biometrics appointment on your own, without needing your husband.

No one there cares if you are or were "illegal" and or for how long.. They are there for only one thing: take your pictures and fingerprints to submit them to the FBI to check whether or not you have a criminal history. That's all.

2. Ji Min Kim

Pro

5

1

Answered . You can go to the biometric alone. Make sure you bring your ID and the biometric appointment letter. During the appointment, the service will take a picture of you. They will also check your fingerprint.
    This has nothing to do with your "illegal" stay. The service will check your criminal history.

3. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

2

1

Answered . My colleagues are correct. You can go by yourself without any problems.

4. Luis Raul Scott Jr.

2

1

Answered . Just about everyone who goes to biometrics is illegal anyway. They don't care about that at the bio place