Do I need to show my evidence to the defendants Public Defender in a case I am representing myself in before court or show judge

Delanco, NJ |

I signed simple assault charges on someone.I have evidence such as face book conversations with the defendants girlfriend admitting they were assaulting me.I also have the 911 recording where the names of the people assaulting me were said,I also have letters from the defendants neighbors.I also have text messages from the defendants girlfriend saying that the police will not do anything to the defendant because he is a life long resident of Delanco,NJ.Do I need to show this evidence to his public defender before court ,or do I show him them on the court date or just show them to the Judge ?

If the PD asked for discovery you need to show anything you have and especially anything you interd to use.

Civil rights topics