Do I need to resend a new I-693 after the documents got returned back to me from USCIS?

Asked 7 months ago - Irving, TX

I don't know how I did that but I forgot to me include a check with my 485 application to USCIS. They sent all my documents back to me with Form-i-797C, Notice of Action. I noticed that USCIS opened the sealed envelope for I-693 prepared by my doctor. Now, when I resend 485 with the check included, do I need to resend a new sealed I-693 or the returned open envelope for I-693 that I received from USCIS work? Thank you!

1. Anne Elise Kennedy

Pro

1

1

Answered . I agree. You could also make an infopass appointment with USCIS or give them a call to verify. But if you correct the problem that they identified, that should be enough.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . No. You need to resubmit the entire package with the fees this time.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

1

1

Answered . Generally, if you only need to send the filing fee, you should be okay with the original I-693.