Do I need to resend a new I-693 after the documents got returned back to me from USCIS?

Irving, TX |

I don't know how I did that but I forgot to me include a check with my 485 application to USCIS. They sent all my documents back to me with Form-i-797C, Notice of Action. I noticed that USCIS opened the sealed envelope for I-693 prepared by my doctor. Now, when I resend 485 with the check included, do I need to resend a new sealed I-693 or the returned open envelope for I-693 that I received from USCIS work? Thank you!

1. Generally, if you only need to send the filing fee, you should be okay with the original I-693.

Alexus P. Sham-The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree. You could also make an infopass appointment with USCIS or give them a call to verify. But if you correct the problem that they identified, that should be enough.

3. No. You need to resubmit the entire package with the fees this time.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.