Do I need to renew deferred action status if adjustment of status already pending?

Seattle, WA |

I just would like to confirm whether is necessary to renew deferred action status after I submitted adjustment of status in last November. Adjustment of status is still pending because of the retrogression, but I already had fingerprinting and interview.

I had an approved VAWA petition that granted deferred action status until I am able to adjust status to permanent resident. I already submitted everything for AOS and the application is pending until the priority date becomes current again. I would think this overwrite my previous deferred action status, but wanted to make sure if I still need to do anything with it such as renew it. Without the AOS that would be a requirement.

1. I do not know if you are in deferred supervision?

Please be advised this answer is for informational purposes only and no attorney-client relationship has been formed. You should also see a local attorney for legal advise before acting on any of the statements given to you online as there may be aspects of your case that are not obvious by the question asked online.