Do I need to pay taxes of US rent paid by my foreign business?

I am in the USA on an 0-1 visa. I am aware that if taxes is paid on the money in the home country then of course all transferred funds are not taxable in the US and neither if it is a gift.

The amount transferred from my foreign company towards US rent each month is deductible in my home country. In my home country it is a part of the yearly accounts and company tax return.

Does all of this sound right? Is this amount non taxable in the US

1. Often rent payment is considered compensation and thus income and therefore I would give you an equivical maybe. If the apartment is rented to you and the Foreign entity pays the rent you appear to be having income. If the company rents the apartment and it just sends you the funds to pay their rent it may not be taxable as income.
    You would have to look at the tax treaty with your country to determine how much your exemption is

Every thing that I am saying here is my opinion and it is not based on any particular case. My response is just unsupported general information. If it helps you to resolve an issue that's great but do not rely on it as legal advice because it is not based on the facts in your case and it is not based on any specific legal research. Answering this question creates no relationship between the writer and reader of the writing. I am not your attorney now, nor have I been on the past.