Do I need to meet the lawyer in person if I want them to make me Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy for my website?

Patchogue, NY |

I tried searching for a INTERNET lawyer on this website that's close to my town , got no luck . That's why I thought of hiring a lawyer without meeting them in person .

You can hire an attorney and consult with him over the phone or by skype. Good luck.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

You can certainly hire an attorney without meeting her or him in person; however, you have to make sure you're comfortable with doing that and, in particular, that you're comfortable with whomever you decide to retain.

My answer does not constitute legal advice and may not be relied upon by anyone for any purpose and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship or an offer to form such a relationship. This disclaimer is intended to be fully compliant with the requirements of Treasury Department Circular 230 and the terms thereof are fully incorporated by reference. If you wish to consult with me please contact me at dana@nytaxcounsel or visit my website at www.nytaxcounsel.com

Yes, as long as you are comfortable with that. I like the idea of using Skype or FaceTime to conduct the meeting.

Civil rights topics